Securing Zero-rated Input VAT Refund Philippines: Seminar
In the concept of zero-rating under the Value Added Tax (VAT) rules in the Philippines, the zero-rated taxpayer does not impose 12% value added tax (output VAT) on its sales to its clients and customers but is being passed on 12% value added tax (input VAT) in the Philippines by its suppliers of goods and services. At the end of the month or quarter, the zero-rated taxpayer accumulates more zero-rated input VAT that is allowed for input VAT refund on zero-rating in the Philippines, though, more taxpayers would just keep them on records and carry-over the amount until dissolution, or just put them to waste by writing off on the books of accounts thereby waiving any benefit of being an asset.
In essence, the application for input VAT refund from zero-rated sales in the Philippines is an application for the recovery of the passed-on input VAT in Philippines from suppliers. This is both technical and document based application with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and proper orientation and wide knowledge of the related process is a big factor for securing the timely approval of refund check or tax credit certificate from input VAT refund on zero-rated sales in the Philippines.
This seminar would help you with the knowledge necessary towards a successful application for tax refund or tax credit certificate from input VAT refund on zero-rated sales in the Philippines.
- Learn the concept of tax refunds in the Philippines;
- Learn the common items illegible for application for tax refund or tax credit certificate in the Philippines;
- Learn the concept of value-added tax (VAT) zero-rating in the Philippines;
- Learn the VAT zero-rated sales of goods and services in the Philippines along with the related technical and documentary requirements;
- Learn the documentary requirements necessary in filing an application for VAT refund with the BIR on input VAT refund on zero-rated sales in the Philippines;
- Learn the related processes in the application for VAT refund with the BIR on input VAT refund on zero-rated sales in the Philippines; and,
- Learn some tips and pointers in successfully securing securing the timely approval of refund check or tax credit certificate from input VAT refund on zero-rated sales in the Philippines.
Schedule: Seminar workshop runs from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m at Unit 2309 Cityland 10 Tower 1, H.V. Dela Costa St. Cor. Ayala Avenue Makati City. We can also arrange for special group of at least five (5) participants at their own venue.
Package: P3,500 plus VAT per participant – Handouts/Notes and pencils/Comprehensive illustrations/ BIR VAT returns/Seminar Certificate/ Lunch and snacks – a.m./p.m..
Advocate Tutor: Certified public Accountant (CPA) who has gained much professional experience being in the practice of profession for almost 15 years formerly being with the Tax Division of a law office based in Makati for more than six (6) years as Assistant Tax Manager, and being with a firm as Tax Partner; being with the academe for sometime as a full time College Instructor at Asian Development Foundation College, Tacloban City for 3 years handling taxation and accounting subjects, part-time professor in the College of Accountancy – Polytechnic University of The Philippines, Taguig for about four (4) years handling basic accounting & taxation subjects, as basic accounting teacher at Mapua Institute of Technology – Makati Campus for about 2 years, and a lecturer at some universities in Metro Manila on taxation; and a frequent resource speaker on seminars related to accounting and taxation.
Reservation: At least P1,000 reservation fee to be deposited to BDO Current Account (Please contact us for account details) & balance on seminar day.
Who should attends?
View Other Seminars
Highly recommended for Small & medium business owners, new entrepreneurs, accounting graduates, & interested others.